About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Keep on keepin' on

This week has been interesting.  Still eating mostly Whole30 style but adding in a few things here and there.  Super busy this week and I let my attention get sidetracked from getting enough water and healthy fats.  Plus schedule changes for both my teenagers which meant schedule changes for me and needing to rework my schedule.  I have felt discombobulated all week and it showed up on the scale this morning and in how I feel today.

Stress and failure to plan really do make a  difference.  So....time to push the reset button.

It's no accident or coincidence that this was the reading in my devotions this morning...

"Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. But now that you know God -- or rather are known by God -- how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?  Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?" Galatians 4:8-9


Jesus, I am so glad that I am known by You.  Help me to pay attention and not rest on the results of the last 30 days.  The journey is just beginning and I need to keep my eyes on You. Help me look at my schedule through Your filter and make choices based on what is Your truth for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment