About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 13

Tomorrow is the first day of school for my boys, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet and go to bed.

Today was a good day.  I ate on plan and I exercised.  I can't believe it's almost half way to the end of this part. It's almost payday and I am looking forward to trying some new recipes I've found.  My goal for this week is to incorporate more of the healthier meals for my family and not just have my own food and something different for them.

I made Thai Chicken last night and my husband liked it!  My man is a meat and potatoes all american eater, so for him to enjoy some new things was especially nice.  Don't get me wrong...he will try new things, and he actually likes some Asian cuisine, but he's the guy who will go to the ice cream store with 31 flavors and choose Vanilla.  He says he doesn't need spicy food because I am all the spice he needs.  Smart man. Think I'll keep him.

I finally got around to boiling more eggs tonight and I'm really glad I did.  Such good quick protein and easily portable.  They really are a life saver for me with our crazy schedule. I never thought I'd crave a boiled egg, but I have several times this week! What in the world is happening to me?  (enter twilight zone music here....) good night friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment