About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 26

4 days left.  As I sit here and look at the leftover cupcakes from my son's birthday party, I'm grateful I didn't eat one Sunday, but I'd be lying if I said they don't look tempting. People have asked me today what I will do when the 30 days is over.  I say I don't know.  I say I will likely add things back gently but not be where I was before. I say I'm nervous about it.  I say I know God will help me.  I walk away and pray that I will still believe what I'm saying in 4 days.  I am so grateful for the text messages I get that say, "praying for you! Finish strong!"  I am grateful for scripture that reminds me that God sees me and is watching over me.  I will finish strong because it is HIS strength in me.

I just went back to the Whole30 website and it actually gives you an example of how to add things back into your diet.  That will be helpful.  They take 10 days to reintroduce things back in slowly and be able to evaluate what is okay for your body and what is not.  

Jesus, please help me keep your heart at the forefront of all this.  When I am alone and faced with temptation, I need to remember what Your word says, " But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love," Psalm 33:18  I wrote that verse on a post it note and stuck it to my fridge this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment