About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 17

It was small group night tonight and it was so fun to be able to share what God has been doing in me over the last month since we last met.  I love those girls. Truly.

New taste sensations today.  My sweet friend Nancy brought me some cauliflower tabbouleh.  It was good but super spicy. She is so sweet to make special things for me.  I love that she is for me and wants to help me on this journey.

Another taste sensation I created myself.  I took the paleo mayo I made and added some lemon juice, minced garlic and onion, red pepper flakes, paprika, cumin and chili powder and created a paleo "fiesta ranch" dip.  Then I thought "I'll bet avocado would be good in this."  I cut up an avocado and threw that plus a handful of cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil into the food processor.  I chopped that thing up till it was creamy/lumpy, then added the ranch dip and blended it until it was smooth.  It made what I called "Guacamole ranch dip".  I took it to small group with a bunch of cut up veggies and it went over really well!  It felt very decadent but was very healthy!

So good to enjoy healthy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment