About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 23

There are 7 days left in this challenge.  One week.  I'm almost sad it's over because having the boundaries has been good for me.  I know it's time for me to live differently - and not just for a month.

Tonight at the Saturday night service, we sang a song that we've sung a thousand times but tonight I was able to sing it from a different place.  The chorus says, "Now all I am, I lay at Your feet. I'm humbled by the wonder of your majesty.  One thing I know, I have all I need in Your unending love"

As I was singing, I realized that I can sing this in real ways I could not before. I can say with a new integrity that I am laying everything in my life down at God's feet and humbly admitting my need for His majesty to take precedence in my life.  Everything I need is found in Him.  Not food, not my own strength. I walked off stage in tears of thankfulness and needed to take a moment and just thank God for what He's done.

There's no other feeling like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment