About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 8

So it's day 8 but really it's day 1 of week 2!   Things I discovered today:

1. Choosing what to eat was easier.  I didn't even question myself.  I just got what I needed out of the fridge and ate it.  No big deal.

2.  My friends love me.  Okay, so I already knew that but it was so nice to see people and hug them and them whisper in my ear, "I'm praying for you!"  And then someone even brought me fresh eggs from their chickens, and cucumbers from their garden.  Thank you Lord for providing such good things for me.  It encourages me to move forward and stay the course.

3.  I have more energy now.  I still fall out at bedtime but during the day I have way more stamina to do what I need to do.

I am cooking for the worship team tomorrow but I have a plan.  I am actually cooking something I can eat (for the most part).  I'm going to make an italian chicken dish but I will make one without cheese for myself.  I'll let you know how it goes.  It sounds good in my head;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment