About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 27

My friend Toni asked me this morning what I've learned about food while on this journey.  I think there are several things ...

1. The term "healthy fat" is not an oxymoron.  For so many years I would diet by cutting out all the fat only to spend much of my time starving and then giving up.

2. We were created to crave God, not food (Thank you Lysa TerKeurst).  Food is only supposed to fuel us.  Not fill us. Only God can really do that.  I have experienced that in the last 30 days.

3.  Eating healthy does not have to be synonymous with "blah".

4. Water is important.  For real.


5.  Boiled eggs and avocados are now a staple.


No comments:

Post a Comment