About Me

My photo
I was created to glorify God. Each day is a new opportunity to do that through the choices I make.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 25

Woke up feeling icky this morning.  Ate a healthy breakfast, but then began really feeling sick to my stomach.  Spent a lot of time in...shall we say...confinement.  Not sure what that was all about.  The only thing I did that was out of the ordinary was eat a salad (without dressing) at a restaurant the night before.  Hmmm. Weird.  Anyway, after some homemade vegetable soup and some rest, I felt much better.  Wondering if this is a foreshadowing of things to come.  I only have a few more days left.  I will need to be careful what I re-introduce and how much.

For dinner, I made a BL(A)T (no bread).  Nitrate free bacon, chopped tomatoes, avocado slices wrapped up in a romaine leaf.  I have to really watch out for bacon because it's so easy to eat "just one more piece."  I had more than I should - it was the good kind and Whole30 approved, but as I keep learning - too much good food is still too much..  Thankfully, because of the aforementioned illness, I had not eaten very much so I didn't walk away too full, just aware that I need to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment